RTI Press is an open-access, peer-reviewed publishing channel for sharing globally RTI’s multidisciplinary research, analytical tools, and technical expertise in social and laboratory science and international development. RTI Press contributes to RTI International’s mission of turning knowledge into practice to improve the human condition.
Since being established in 2007, RTI Press has published 100 research reports, methods reports, research briefs, policy briefs, books, and monographs. Our publications inform national and international research and policy discussions. They are designed to augment and complement publishing in traditional journals.
- Advanced Technology
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Economic and Social Research
- Education and Workforce
- International Development
- Survey Research
How Do I...
- Contact an RTI Press author?
- Cite an RTI Press publication?
- Obtain permission to use an RTI Press copyrighted image or figure?
- Obtain permission to reprint a portion of an RTI Press publication?
- Obtain permission to include an RTI Press publication in an institutional repository?
- Request an exam copy?
- Request a review copy?
- Secure permission to translate a book published by RTI Press?