Optimizing military performance through multiple domains.
Service members need high-quality, precise information for data-based decision-making and innovative solutions that will ensure mission success. For more than 40 years, RTI has been doing work that benefits Service members. Our unparalleled, and multi-faceted research experience allows us to work with the Department of Defense (DoD) with solutions to maintain and increase force health, readiness, and protection.
Our demonstrated success in research and solutions for military includes:
- Studying the use of stellate ganglion block to treat PTSD and other mental-health disorders.
- Improving treatment for alcohol and substance use disorders for Service members.
- Testing to protect against harmful biochemicals.
- Management and research contributions in warfighter brain health through the North Carolina Center for Optimizing Military Performance (NC-COMP).
- Developing the SIGMA+ Health application; an initiative allowing operational forces to have secure, critical real-time health data.
- Expanding the future of STEM with the DoD.
- Creating and evaluating tailored sexual assault prevention programs.
In bridging the divide between science and practice, we continuously support our nation's defense efforts by delivering research-driven solutions to support Service members health and performance quickly through proven procedure, methods, and an understanding of the unique challenges they face.