We collaborate with government, not-for-profit, and private-sector clients to create healthy communities and workplaces for all by providing the data, practice-based insights, and tools needed to deliver effective interventions.
Key areas of expertise and experience include:
- Culturally responsive and equitable evaluation
- Design of workplace health promotion initiatives
- Community-engaged research
- Workforce development training and technical assistance
- Health disparities, social determinants of health, and health equity research and evaluation
- Chronic disease prevention and management