We provide decision makers with evidence on the costs, benefits, and impacts of health programs or interventions by analyzing data on program costs and effects. To guide policy, program, and reimbursement planning, we develop models of the impacts and costs of proposed strategies over both short and long-time horizons. We use data from a variety of sources, including health surveys, surveillance systems, healthcare claims, and electronic health records, to analyze the impact of economic incentives on health behaviors, disease risk factors, and health, mortality, and economic outcomes.
We offer the following expertise and services:
- Burden of illness studies
- Health program cost analysis
- Health program and policy evaluation
- Disease and economic modeling
- Cost-effectiveness analysis
- Health policy impact studies
- Resource allocation analysis
Recent applications of our health economic analysis and evaluation services are highlighted below.