Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) - Virtual Listening Session on the Genetics System of Care
On behalf of the Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA), RTI International invites you to participate in a virtual listening session to identify unmet needs in accessing the genetics system of care and current strategies being used to address those needs, especially for underserved populations. The results of the listening session will be used to develop innovative ideas and solutions to meeting the needs of the genetics system of care and to inform future HRSA-funded program activities.
Each session will last approximately 90 minutes and will include opportunities for both discussion and anonymous feedback. Please come prepared to participate and share! Please click on the links below to register in advance for the session that aligns with your role in the genetics system of care. We encourage you to register early, as the number of attendees is limited for each session. Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email including a link to the Zoom meeting
- Geneticists and genetic counselors: February 17th 2:30pm-4:00pm ET
- Non-genetics specialists and primary care providers: February 22nd 11:30am-1:00pm ET
- Families, patient advocacy groups, and other family representatives: February 23rd 12:00pm-1:30pm ET
- Public health genetics professionals: February 24th 3:30pm-5:00pm ET
Topics we will cover include:
- Unmet needs of the genetic system of care
- Barriers that exist in meeting those needs
- Current strategies being used to meet those needs
- Additional new innovative solutions to meeting unmet needs
If you have any questions, you may reach out to Becca Wright at email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your participation.