RTI looks forward to presenting at the 2020 Triangle Global Health Virtual Annual Conference. Their seventh annual conference will focus on Global Health in the COVID-19 Era: Leadership in Action.
Join the conversation online by using #TGHC2020. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
RTI at TGHC 2020
RTI experts will present learnings from supporting health systems resiliency in low- and middle-income countries during COVID-19, modeling and forecasting to simulate COVID-19’s impact on NC’s healthcare system, and findings from the USAID ReachHealth project’s support for pandemic response in the Philippines. More info below:
- COVID-19 Modeling and Forecasting for Public Health Practice: A Multidisciplinary Collaboration to Support North Carolina’s COVID-19 Response | Thursday, December 3, 10:00 - 10:45 a.m. ET
- Moderator: Georgiy Bobashev
Panelists: Sarah Rhea and Emily Hadley
- Supporting Health Systems Resiliency in the Wake of COVID-19 | Thursday, December 3, 10:00 - 10:45 a.m. ET
- Moderator: Katie Peel
- Panelists: Benjamin Binagwa and Laurentiu Stan
- Contact Tracing in Six COVID-19 Hotspots in the Philippines: A Rapid Assessment Mendoza, Ophelia; David, John Noel; Benabaye, Rosario Marilyn; Reynaldo, Chris-Angelo; Church-Balin, Cathy; Puyat-Murga, Ma. Elizabeth; and Stan, Laurentiu
- Infection Prevention and Control and Health Care Waste Management Compliance Among COVID-19 Hospitals & Temporary Treatment and Monitoring Facilities in the Philippines: Results from a Health Facility Baseline Survey Bautista, Noemi; Torralba, Ma. Rosario; Castro, Vanessa; Lucero, Miguel; Molleno, Lady Jedfeliz; De Claro, Vergil; and Stan, Laurentiu
- Towards a Taxonomy of Interventions in the Management of COVID-19 in the Philippines Lucero, Miguel Angelo; Mendoza, Ophelia; and Stan, Laurentiu
SiningSkwela: Teens for Teens During a Pandemic, USAID ReachHealth