Lab 58: Emerging Technology & Disruptive Innovation
Corporate innovation lab collaborating with partners to re-invent tomorrow
Lab 58 is a corporate innovation lab operating inside RTI. The name, Lab 58, refers to RTI’s beginnings in 1958 as a founding organization in the Research Triangle and an agent of innovation in the area. In Lab 58, we’re exploring emerging and disruptive technologies with several objectives in mind:
- How can RTI expand its impact by developing new and deeper relationships with partners and clients?
- How can RTI provide our clients with faster, lower cost, and higher quality services?
- How can RTI accelerate the development of new products and services aimed at existing and new markets?
At Lab 58, we’re looking for ideas and opportunities that could have a big impact on society, and we see partnerships as a key component of our strategy.
We welcome bold visionaries who are shaping the future. We’re eager to build partnerships with startup founders and corporate partners that push the boundaries of conventional wisdom and challenge the status quo.
- Sharing insights and brainstorming
- Collaborating on product pilots and joint ventures
- Exploring equity investments
Our current focus areas include AI/Machine Learning, Blockchain and Immersive Technologies.
Let’s work together to apply these emerging technologies to the most difficult challenges facing society.