National Union Building
918 F Street NW
RTI is excited to join global leaders at ICTforAg, a one-day conference in Washington, DC, exploring the future of agriculture, food security, resilient populations, and technology. Through this year's theme of "advancing resilience, nutrition, and water access in a digital world," we’ll explore how data, technology, and innovation are supporting food and water systems around the globe.
Sponsored by Feed the Future, the U.S. Government's global hunger and food security initiative, ICTforAg's agenda will cover:
- What’s new in digital for resilience and food security;
- How Digital Farmer Profiles might fundamentally reshape food security, resilience, and nutrition;
- Changes in agricultural extension, farm management, market access, and financial inclusion;
- How international development can drive investment and business model innovations in new agricultural technologies around the globe;
- And other key topics that donors, implementing partners, the private sector, farmers, and others will find directly applicable to their work.
See the full agenda here.
At 1:30pm, RTI's Ellie Turner will give a Lightning Talk titled, "Competitive Markets for ICT Solutions" based on experience implementing the Feed the Future Kenya Crops & Dairy Market Systems Activity.