2020 UNC Water and Health Conference
We are pleased to sponsor the 2020 UNC Water and Health Conference. The virtual conference will explore drinking water supply, sanitation, hygiene and water resources in both developing and developed countries with a public health/COVID-19 emphasis. Register to attend the conference for free and join the conversation online by using #UNCWaterandHealth.
RTI at UNC Water and Health
Learn more below on where you can find RTI during the conference:
- Elisha Soni and Arie Istander
- Poster Presentation | Knowing Your Customers: A Nigerian Water Utility’s Bottom-Up Approach to Improve Safe Water Access | Wednesday, October 28, 9:00 – 10:00 a.m. ET
- Mary Mbupka and Amrita Mahtani
- Poster Presentation | Gender Mainstreaming—Not just Checking the Box, Breaking the Glass Ceiling in State Water Boards | Wednesday, October 28, 9:00 – 10:00 a.m. ET
- Dennis Mwanza
- Panel | Missing Links in Sanitation Market Systems: Institutional Accountability and Demand Activation | Thursday, October 29 from 10:30 – 11:45 a.m. ET
Be sure to stop by our virtual exhibit to meet our team and learn how RTI is making an impact around the world. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.