Our researchers evaluate evidence, programs, and policies designed to prevent illness, manage chronic disease, and promote health. We conduct studies to inform policy and practice, including estimating the cost of illness; assessing the effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of health interventions; and evaluating the impact of policies. We also study the implementation of evidence-based interventions and disseminate insights that promote the uptake of effective strategies for improving patient and public health.
Our multidisciplinary, mixed-methods expertise includes:
- Program and policy evaluation
- Implementation research
- Community engagement
- Technical assistance and tools
- Qualitative and quantitative data collection
- Quantitative data linkage and analysis
- Economic analysis and modeling
- Systematic reviews and health technology assessments
- Clinical practice guideline development
- Research portfolio analysis.