2018 World Water Week
RTI International researchers are among the many contributors during the 2018 World Water Week, being held August 26-31 in Stockholm, Sweden. World Water Week draws thousands of experts, practitioners, researchers and others from around the globe to discuss ways to address global water-related challenges.
Join us as we discuss the value of investing in natural infrastructure, measuring and modeling hydrologic benefits of green landscapes and nature-based solutions for water quantity. Here are the presentations RTI contributed to
- Eye on LAC- Green-Gray Infrastructure: The Case for Investment
- 16.00-17.30, Tuesday 28 August
- Room: FH Congress Hall A
- Green Landscapes for Water Security: Measuring and Modeling Hydrologic Benefits
- 09.00-10.30, Thursday 30 August
- Room: NL 357
- Green Landscapes for Water Security: Nature-based Solutions and Water Quantity
- 11.00-12.30, Thursday 30 August
- Room: FH 300
Learn more about our work in addressing water issues at rti.org/water.