Areas of Expertise
- Financial and quality metric development
- Program design, implementation, and evaluation
- Patient attribution
- Benchmarking and performance assessment
- Risk stratification and adjustment
- Provider education and engagement
As the clinical and financial advantages of value-based care become clearer, healthcare payment and care delivery systems are being redesigned. In some cases, this requires the design, implementation, and evaluation of entirely new integrated care solutions.
To support new payment models, we assess and address financial and operational issues, examine changes in reimbursement structures, measure quality of care, create new reporting requirements, and design incentives to maximize provider participation. We have helped the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)—the largest payer in the country—and others in developing and evaluating value-based care models and in designing and implementing new health care payment models.