We use an evidence-based framework to assess the measures being collected and outcomes achieved and provide a roadmap that details a strategic plan for improvement.
- Prioritize goals for quality and outcome improvement.
- Assess current measures being used and baseline outcomes.
- Leverage data maps to visualize and prioritize focus.
- Build a strategic plan based on the assessment and priorities.
RTI implements quality measures and evidence-based best practices across addiction treatment systems to improve outcomes.
- Use the strategic plan and RTI Addiction Quality Measure Inventory to select patient-level outcomes measures.
- Select and implement other complementary measures (e.g., RTI Provider-Level Addiction Quality Claims Measures).
We provide TTA and evaluate for continued optimization.
- Engage providers by delivering TTA to scale up processes quickly and efficiently.
- Perform ongoing reassessments to determine progress.
- Monitor changes in the rapidly evolving crisis to anticipate and adapt to meet treatment needs.