January 12, 2022: Join RTI International staff members, colleagues, and guests at the upcoming Innovation Showcase as we celebrate our commitment to scientific curiosity.
The 12th Annual RTI Innovation Showcase will launch on Wednesday, February 16 and will feature a welcome by RTI’s new President and CEO, Tim Gabel, to be followed by a live panel of RTI experts discussing the intricacy of science to respond to the global crisis of climate change and sustainability, and close with an awards presentation.
Nicole Barnes, Senior Vice President for Sustainable Growth & Resilience, will host and moderate the panel. The panel will feature staff across the business units with expertise in the areas of climate change, energy, and the environment. The audience will be encouraged to submit questions as well as respond to questions posed by our moderator and panelists.
Projects represented on the panel
- Development of Novel Non-Aqueous CO2 Capture Solvent with Lower Energy and Emissions
- Isolation and Characterization of Microplastics from Freshwater and Exploring the Interaction of Microalgae with Nanoplastics
- New Analyses of Organic Sulfate Species that Impact Climate Change
- Water Utility Resilience: Delivering Service in the Next Normal
- Advancing RTI’s Economic Modeling Infrastructure