Our engineers and scientists conduct basic and applied research in materials science. Working closely with clients, we offer expertise in synthesis, characterization, and modeling to design new materials or improve the performance of existing materials. Our novel materials will provide the technological basis for advancements in construction, air filtration, water purification, drug delivery, and hydrogen production and purification.
- Materials characterization
- Polymer processing
- Electrospinning and electrospray
- Modeling and simulation of membrane processes with and without chemical reactions
- Nanotoxicology and nanopharmacology
- Nanomaterials integration and development
Anthony Hickey, Ph.D., a distinguished fellow at RTI International, has been named this year’s winner of the Da... Read more »