Our engineers and scientists conduct basic and applied research in materials science. Working closely with clients, we offer expertise in synthesis, characterization, and modeling to design new materials or improve the performance of existing materials. Our novel materials will provide the technological basis for advancements in construction, air filtration, water purification, drug delivery, and hydrogen production and purification.
- Materials characterization
- Polymer processing
- Electrospinning and electrospray
- Modeling and simulation of membrane processes with and without chemical reactions
- Nanotoxicology and nanopharmacology
- Nanomaterials integration and development
Electronic cigarette “vapors” are made of small particles containing chemicals that may cause or worsen a... Read more »