We work with federal and state governments, professional societies, and other not-for-profit clients to curate and synthesize evidence and provide technical assistance along with rigorous evaluation of strategies for the implementation of evidence-based practices, programs, and interventions.
Our services include:
- Systematic reviews and guideline development
- Research portfolio analysis
- Health technology assessments
- Guided implementation evaluations
- Framework development
- Mixed-methods evaluation, including qualitative comparative analysis and social network analysis
- Coordinating center and technical assistance
From planning to implementation evaluation, our expert teams use a systems research-driven approach to help ensure our clients’ evidence-based programs succeed.
Through a rigorous and systematic evaluation of available evidence we provide our clients with objective, actionable evidence reviews to facilitate policy and guideline development.