IFT2019 Food Expo
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
New Orleans, LA
Stop by and speak with Innovation Advisors at booth 3758 about our
- strategic innovation consulting that results in growth acceleration
- research and insights about emerging technologies and trends that ensure product differentiation
- identification of new opportunities in the value chain that lead to revenue growth and
- go to market approaches that include partnerships, co-manufacturing, acquisitions, and ventures.
In addition, we’re hosting two Meet & Greets also at our booth 3758.
- On Monday, June 3, 2-4 pm, Susan Mayer, CFS highlights how design thinking improves food product development. She’ll share details of the IFT Short Course on design thinking she’s offering in July in Chicago. Find out how you’ll benefit from the course – and from design thinking.
- And on Tuesday, June 4, 2-4 pm, Lawrence Blume, Ph.D. answers why it’s important to understand the science of cannabis, hemp, and CBD and what food producers need to understand. He’ll discuss definitions, risks and benefits, challenges, what we know about the effects and more.