Fundamentals of Innovation through Human-Centered Design workshop
Dreyfus Auditorium, Haynes Building
3040 E. Cornwallis Road
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
- Trying to keep pace with competitors who are innovating more quickly and skillfully than you?
- Working to increase your organization’s innovation capacity?
- Searching for methods to encourage a more human-centered approach to your innovation process?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, consider attending our two-day Fundamentals of Innovation through Human-Centered Design workshop offered April 9-10 in Research Triangle Park, NC. You’ll learn a practical, flexible and scalable framework developed by the LUMA Institute that you can use to create an innovation culture and more effectively engage your team in the innovation process.
Once trained you’ll be able to
- Provide teams with a repeatable way to innovate
- Promote productive interdisciplinary collaboration
- Offer creative alternatives to traditional brainstorming
- Help organizations get more out of direct customer research
- Measurably impact development work for products, services and processes
- Receive 30-60-90 day follow-ups and a one-year subscription to LUMA Workplace website
You’ll be introduced to tools and templates to help you successfully apply human-centered design to your team and organization. You’ll continue to refine your innovation skills through one-on-one conversations with RTI Innovation Advisor Jim Redden and an expert from LUMA at 30 60 and 90-day intervals following your training. And you’ll make connections to organizations that are also using human-centered design to solve innovation challenges.