No one should experience bias because of gender, especially when it comes to health, education, economic development, and political participation. RTI International is dedicated to ending gender disparities and inequalities.
Join us for the second Ending Gender Inequalities Conference, 08-09 October 2018 in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The conference will focus on:
- Enhancing knowledge of recent progress in research, practice, and programs to eliminate global gender inequality.
- Fostering collaborative networks to share successes and challenges in implementation and sustainability of evidence-based gender programs.
- Strategizing solutions to promote gender science that address global disparities and innovative technology when working with key populations.
Conference registration is separate from abstract submission, and all those who wish to attend the Ending Gender Inequalities Conference, including presenters, must register! If you submit an abstract presentation, you will be sent an email reminder with a conference registration link.
Early Bird Registration (28 March to 29 June 2018):
$350USD for persons coming from a high-income country
$175USD for students and persons coming from a low- or middle-income country*
Regular Registration (30 June to 14 September 2018):
$400USD for persons coming from a high-income country
$200USD for students and persons coming from a low- or middle-income country*
*We will use the World Bank current classification of world economies to determine low- or middle-income country status.
Conference registration closes 14 September 2018.
Please note the following key dates:
- 15 January 2018: Call for poster abstracts
- 30 March 2018: Submission deadline for those desiring mentorship support with their abstracts
- 30 March 2018: Conference registration opens
- 30 April 2018: Submission deadline for all abstracts
- 30 April 2018: Travel Award application deadline
- 31 May 2018: Abstract acceptance notifications and Travel Award notifications
- 29 June 2018: Early Bird conference registration deadline
- 31 May – 29 June 2018: Visa letters issued
- 14 September 2018: Conference registration closes
- 08 – 09 October 2018: Ending Gender Inequalities: Evidence to Impact conference, Johannesburg, South Africa
For any questions related to the abstract content or review process, or the Gender Conference, please email email@example.com.
For any questions regarding the abstract submission, or to report any problems with this website, please contact the Webmaster, Debbie Kulik, at firstname.lastname@example.org.