2020 RTP International Women's Day Forum
This event is now a virtual event only. If you plan to participate, follow the connection instructions below.
Please click here to join the webinar via computer or mobile device.
iPhone one-tap US: +19292056099,,771576464# US (New York)
or +16699006833,,771576464# US (San Jose)
Telephone (webinar ID: 771 576 464)
- US: +1 929 205 6099 or +1 669 900 6833 or 877 853 5257 (Toll Free) or 888 475 4499 (Toll Free)
- Spain: +34 917 873 431 or +34 84 368 5025 or +34 91 787 0058
- United Kingdom: +44 131 460 1196 or +44 203 051 2874 or +44 203 481 5237 or +44 203 481 5240
- Malaysia: +60 3 3099 2229 or +60 3 9212 1727
- El Salvador: +503 2113 9088 or +503 2136 6444
International numbers available: https://rtiorg.zoom.us/u/acOPUKkJYV
An equal world is an enabled world, and we each have the power to evoke change—through our behaviors, values, and mindsets. But together, our collective action can fuel a revolutionary transformation to a more gender-equal world.
Please join RTI International, Lenovo, and Randstad for the first RTP International Women’s Day Forum. This event will address the challenge of breaking bias against women in the arena of science and technology. Keynote speaker Sue Harnett, founder and president of Rewriting the Code, will address preparing college and early-career women to advance in tech. Two panel sessions will follow, exploring the opportunities and challenges related to technology as an equalizer and why equal representation in science and technology matters.
About the Event
Host | Teena Piccione, Execultive Vice President and Chief Information Officer, RTI International
Co-Host | Anuja Purohit, Vice President and Assistant General Counsel, RTI International
Keynote Address | Sue Harnett, Founder, Rewriting the Code
“Preparing College and Early-Career Women to Advance in Tech”
Panel Discussion 1 | Why Equal Representation in Science and Technology Matters
Moderator: Jackie Olich, Vice President, University Collaborations, RTI International
- Lisa May, Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer, RTI International
- Susan Kellogg, Consultant to Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- June Boersma, Executive Director, U.S. Inside Sales and Enablement, Lenovo US
- Michelle Weathersby, Executive Leadership Career Coach, Lens Consulting
Panel Discussion 2 | Breaking Barriers—Technology as Equalizer
Moderator: Anne Hungate, Vice President, Information Technology, RTI International
- Wendee Wechsberg, Director, RTI Global Gender Center, RTI International
- Sarah West, Sr. Area Director, Randstad
- Patty Hager, Sr. Director, NA Sales Engineering, Lenovo
- Ana Perez, Sr. Technical Advisor, Gender Equality and Social Inclusion, International Development Group, RTI International
The RTP International Women’s Day Forum is organized by RTI International, Randstad, and Lenovo. It is proudly sponsored by the RTI Women's Advancement, Leadership and Success Employee Resource Group; the RTI Black Employee Resource Group; Women in Randstad Empowering Development; and Women in Lenovo Leadership.