RTI looks forward to presenting at the virtual 2020 Annual Meeting of the Coalition for Operational Research on Neglected Tropical Diseases (COR-NTD). The goal of the COR-NTD meeting is to strengthen the community of NTD researchers, program implementers and their supporters to address knowledge gaps in a coordinated way, and to inform the agenda of future NTD research.
Join the conversation online by using #COR_NTD20. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RTI at COR-NTD
RTI experts will present their latest operational research on neglected tropical diseases. Through USAID's Act to End NTDs | East program, RTI and partners facilitate operational research for NTDs, helping to address emerging challenges and guide programmatic decision-making around the globe. Check out when we'll be presenting at COR-NTD below!
- Mainstreaming and Health Systems Strengthening for Sustainable NTD Services | Thursday, November 12, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. ET
- Moderator: Richard Killian
- Presenter: Taylor Williamson
- Developing a M&E Framework for Schistosomiasis and Prioritising Operational Research to Achieve Schistosomiasis Elimination | Friday, November 13, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. ET
- Presenter: Upendo Mwingira
- Exploring cross sectoral opportunities between NTD and malaria programs | Friday, November 13, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. ET
- Moderators: Margaret Baker and Erin Eckert
- Presenter: Mawo Fall
- Tackling Trachoma Endgame Challenges | Friday, November 13, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. ET
- Moderator: Jeremiah Ngondi
- Presenter: Rebeca Flueckiger
- Group facilitators: Scott McPherson, Emily Gower
You can also view our presentations that took place ahead of COR-NTD's annual meeting:
- Things Fall Together: Country Perspectives on Mainstreaming NTD Functions and Services within the Health System | View Now
- Elimination of Schistosomiasis as a Public Health Problem: Experiences on Reaching the Goal and What to do Next from Endemic Countries | View Now
- Tackling Trachoma Endgame Challenges | Part 1, Part 2
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the NTD 2030 Goals: Restarting NTD Activities in the Time of COVID-19 - An Implementer's Perspective | View Now
RTI at ASTMH
Right after COR-NTD, RTI will also be presenting at the virtual Annual Meeting of the American Society for Tropical Medicine and Hygience (ASTMH). Learn more about our presence at ASTMH.