Attego's altumINSIGHT delivers the monitoring, analysis, and reporting of critical sustainability and risk issues including:
- Identifying and tracking community stakeholders impacted by the organization
- Identifying changes in stakeholder sentiment around a company’s operations
- Measuring stakeholder trust through Attego’s proprietary Trust Index
- Identifying insights and data supporting outreach activities
- Collecting data that can be used in response to a crisis or PR issue and creating a factual record
Our altumINSIGHT solution consists of two distinct pillars: the first is an advanced analytics and monitoring engine, and the second comprises a team of highly skilled analysts who actively manage the data delivered by the system. This customized technology approach paired with highly skilled talent enables business and operational intelligence to be delivered at the right time, to the right people—complete with actionable insight and plans to manage and mitigate risk for any topic, asset, and more.
Attego obtains existing data sources from across your organization—these typically sit within the PR, communications, and corporate social responsibility groups. This process also solidifies the reporting channels and interfaces that will benefit from altumINSIGHT, once established.
Internal data is integrated with external monitoring information and thoroughly back-tested against relevant events. Known stakeholder and community sentiment is obtained through a multitude of interactions within your company and, if required, external assessments. Once established, the platform provides real-time monitoring of the conversation around your company’s operations.