Ending Gender Violence
Our comprehensive programs to prevent gender-based violence draw on our combined research expertise in sexual assault, intimate partner violence, teen dating violence, child maltreatment, and human trafficking.
- Implemented proven interventions for vulnerable women to increase sexual partner communication skills and reduce violence and victimization
- Developed, implemented, and evaluated interventions to reduce sexual assault in the U.S. Air Force
- Evaluated strategies to support male survivors of violence and disseminated lessons learned regarding implementation
- Developed and administered a U.S. campus sexual assault climate validation survey
- Developed a toolkit for integrating gender-based violence prevention and response into education projects
- Promoted safer early learning environments in Uganda through improved classroom and school management to reduce incidents of school-related and gender-based violence