APHA: American Public Health Association Annual Meeting & Exposition
RTI International is participating in the American Public Health Association’s 140th Annual Meeting & Exposition from October 27–31, 2012, in San Francisco, CA. The theme of this year’s conference is "Prevention and Wellness across the Life Span."
RTI Presentations at the Conference
During the conference, public health researchers and other experts from RTI will participate in multiple primary and secondary author presentations on a wide range of conference-based topics. In addition, we will offer company information in the exhibition hall at Booth #2801, and our staff will be available throughout the conference to answer questions.
Related Capabilities and Services
- Address-Based Sampling
- Adolescent Risk Behavior Research
- Annual Report 2011
- Center of Excellence for Complex Data Analysis
- Community-Based Research: Substance Abuse, HIV Interventions, and Treatment Evaluations
- Data Coordinating Centers
- Epidemiology and Environmental Exposure
- Evaluation of the Safe Schools/Healthy Students (SS/HS) Initiative
- Food and Nutrition Policy Research
- Health Care Financing and Payment
- Health Communication
- Health IT Evaluation
- Health Promotion Research
- HIV Research and Programs
- Innovation and Excellence in Survey Research
- Internship Program
- Maternal and Child Health Research
- Nanomaterial Registry
- Nanotoxicology and Nanopharmacology
- Predictive Analytics and Modeling
- Social Media and New Technologies in Survey Research
- Statistical Genetics and Bioinformatics
- Strengthening Community Networks to Prevent IPV in Karnataka, India
- Survey Research in Virtual Worlds (Second Life)
- The Docs
- Tobacco Control Use and Prevention
- Why Choose RTI International
- Women’s Global Health Imperative at RTI International
Careers at RTI
- The following jobs are being featured this year at APHA by RTI:
- For information about career opportunities at RTI, please visit www.rti.org/careers or contact recruiting specialist John Gard.
- For information about RTI's internship program, please visit www.rti.org/interns.
The APHA Annual Meeting & Exposition is the oldest and most diverse organization of public health professionals in the world and has been working to improve public health since 1872. The Association aims to protect all Americans, their families and their communities from preventable, serious health threats and strives to assure community-based health promotion and disease prevention activities and preventive health services are universally accessible in the United States.