RTI International is a preapproved, federally qualified vendor within the General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule System. RTI's social science, survey, environmental, international development, and engineering expertise allows us to provide our federal clients with an extensive array of contracted services described by the following GSA schedule titles and Special Item Numbers (SINs):
- Advertising and Integrated Marketing Solutions (AIMS): SIN 541
- Environmental Services (ES): SIN 899
- Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS): SIN 874
- Professional Engineering Services (PES): SIN 871
- Information Technology Services (ITS): SIN 132
The GSA contract certifies that RTI can meet competition, pricing, small business, and other federal contract requirements for the services specified in each schedule. Advantages of purchasing RTI services through the GSA Schedule System include:
- Ordering is streamlined and ordering restrictions are eliminated
- Preapproval means that RTI has a demonstrated ability to deliver services that are well planned, well implemented, well managed, on time, competitively priced, and customer focused.
- Administrative and operational costs are reduced
- Elements of the procurement process are faster, simpler
- RFP release
- Proposal review
- Contract award
- Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) are available for long-term projects
The following links to federal sites provide more detail about the GSA Schedule System, the ordering process in general, and all the schedules (which are also known as Federal Supply Schedules [FSS] or Multiple Award Schedules [MAS]).