As one of the world's largest nonprofit research institutes, RTI International recognizes the importance of providing emerging talent with engaging learning opportunities to develop the future scientific and global workforce. We offer a variety of internship, co-op, and postdoctoral opportunities at our headquarters in RTP, NC as well as our regional U.S. offices and international offices for students and recent graduates to apply their academic studies to real-world challenges.
- Current Opportunities. Internship positions are regularly posted as current opportunities. RTI has established relationships with a number of universities and recommends that you contact your university campus placement office to determine if they list any RTI student opportunities.
- Recruiting Events. A list of recruiting events that RTI plans to attend.
- Meet RTI Interns. A short set of bios about some of our interns, past and present.
- Frequently Asked Questions. Answers to questions about our internship, co-op, and other student placement opportunities. Other questions not covered here ... e-mail email@example.com.
- Job Openings. A link to entry-level employment opportunities at RTI.
Our internship programs provide undergraduate and graduate students with mentored experiential learning opportunities. In addition, student interns are provided professional development, leadership and service, and social experiences to supplement their hands-on work experience.
Co-op, Practicum, Course Credit Placements
Our commitment to experiential learning expands into co-curricular opportunities. We have hosted a number of students interested in fulfilling their course requirements at RTI. These students have worked in various environments such as laboratories, offices, and field sites. Students interested in completing course-related requirements at RTI should contact their home institution for guidance and to determine whether an RTI placement merits course credit.