NIH Common Fund Annual Meeting: Metabolomics
The NIH Eastern Regional Comprehensive Metabolomics Resource Core at RTI International (RTI RCMRC) is hosting the NIH Common Fund Annual Meeting on October 29 and 30. The event will take place at the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS), located at 111 T.W. Alexander Drive in Research Triangle Park, NC 27709.
- Please click here to register for the NIH Common Fund Annual Meeting. We will automatically send you an e-mail to confirm that you are successfully registered.
- Please click here to reserve hotel accommodations at the Sheraton Imperial Hotel & Convention Center at 4700 Emperor Boulevard in Durham, NC 27703.
- Please click here to view the preliminary agenda.
- Airport: Raleigh-Durham International (RDU)
- Travel between RDU and Sheraton: Allow 20-30 minutes
- Travel between Sheraton and NIEHS: Allow 15-20 minutes
- Travel between RDU and NIEHS: Allow 35 minutes
Requirements to Enter NIEHS Campus
NIEHS requires government photo ID to enter their campus so please remember to bring your driver's license with you each day.
NIEHS requires that all visitors go through security screening in order to enter the building. Please arrive in enough time to go through the screening prior to the start of the meeting at 8:30 a.m.
Shuttles will run between the Sheraton Imperial Hotel and NIEHS (see agenda attached to your invitation e-mail for further details).