How to Work with Us
Working with us can be both a beneficial and rewarding experience for your business. The quickest and most-important way for you to boost your opportunity for consideration and move forward in your journey towards a partnership with RTI is by submitting a completed profile through our Partner Link-Up System (PLUS).
Through PLUS, we retain your company's information and make it available to our proposal leaders and project managers, who are the partnering decision makers. All RTI employees have access to PLUS. PLUS is considered a valuable tool for many of our staff in finding team members and to deliver on what we promised our clients. Ultimately, we partner with firms based on their abilities to match our client's needs.
The business development activities listed below are optional, but getting involved will provide a strong foundation towards building a long-term business relationship with RTI International.
Please consider getting involved in one or more of the items listed below:
Activities for All Prospective Team Partners/Suppliers
- Ensure that your company fully complies with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 9.104 General Standards.
- Submit a complete profile in our Partner Link-Up System (PLUS).
- Subscribe to RTI news.
- Follow us on Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube | Twitter
Additional Activities for Subcontractors and Consultants
- Determine which of your services/expertise would complement RTI's expertise.
- Determine if you have technical project experience with our clients and funding agencies.
- Network with our research staff at industry events and stay engaged with RTI experts or research colleagues that you already know.
- Explore the innovation and commercialization potential of RTI patents and scientific discoveries and commercial services.
- Review our subcontract terms.
- Bring business development, joint bid, and cost share opportunities to our attention by contacting us.
Gain insight into our service offerings by reviewing the detailed content that is listed in the links below:
- Health Research
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Education and Training Research
- Survey Research and Services
- Statistics Research
- International Development
- Economic and Social Policy Research
- Advanced Technology Research and Development
- Energy Research
- Environmental Research Services
- Laboratory and Chemistry Services
Additional Activities for Suppliers
- Review the current list of General & Administrative Procurement RFPs and our Purchase Order Terms and Conditions.
- IMPORTANT: Registration with PLUS does not obligate RTI International to award any contracts. If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact us at the Small Business Office.