Air Quality Research
RTI is home to nationally recognized experts in air sciences and engineering. Our air quality management services help government and industrial clients meet both environmental and business objectives. Our systems incorporate all EPA-required quality assurance and reporting needs.
Read about the various air quality research projects we conduct around the world.
- Criteria pollutants
- Air toxics
- PM10, PM2.5, and PM10-2.5
- Air pollution control technologies
- Pollution prevention
- Air quality monitoring
- Emissions inventory and analysis
- Industrial air regulatory development
- Compliance and permit assistance
- Atmospheric dispersion and deposition modeling
- Training and outreach
RTI International and Duke University have launched a new partnership to provide seed funding to projects that join r... Read more »