Gordon M. Cressman
Senior Director, International ICT
Mr. Cressman has more than 20 years of experience in information and communications technologies, 19 of them as a professional in international development. He is experienced in every phase of ICT systems design and implementation, including assessment, strategic planning, operational planning, systems integration, procurement, installation, training, and operation. His ICT applications experience spans health, education, and governance. He has helped organizations in 13 developing countries to improve their ICT systems through sustainable strategies sensitive to local constraints.
- MS, Forestry and Statistics, North Carolina State University
- BS, Forestry, University of Kentucky
- Information and Communication Technology
- Information Systems Design, International Development
- International ICT Applications